Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome inside my vampire diary :)

Hey, all you vampire lovers! :)

First of all, let me just say that I'm new to this whole Blogger world but at this point it doesn't seem like such a bad idea :) I just finished watching Twilight for the 100 000th time and since i saw New Moon couple of days ago i couldn't help but compare both movies. So, i came to the point where i really wanted to hear other people's opinion. Yes, i know there are millions of other sites and forums where i can just log in and read about it, but somehow i wanted to have my own, private space where i can share info, opinion, sexy photos of Edward (xaxaxax joking! :D) and not only Twilight stuff, but also everything there is to know, talk or see about vampires.
The reason why i started talking about Twilight first, is because this is how it all started for me.
I was really in a bad period in my life when i saw the movie for the first time. As a matter of fact, i didn't even want to see it in the first place because i thought it was a scary movie, and i wasn't in the mood for scary movies. anyway, my friends wanted to see it so we started watching... For the time that the movie was going on i forgot about all the bad things that were on my mind. So i thought that if everything about it makes me calm and...better i have to go in that direction. And this is how it became like a drug to me :D. The next thing i know, i was in the local library buying the books. After i read all of them, i wanted to know more about the world of vampires and i started reading other books about them, information that i could get my hands on to, of course i watched a lot of movies and so on...
So, basically this is how it all started for me :) I'm really happy that i finally have a journal where i can write whatever i want about my favorite vampires and hopefully get you to write in my diary.
Enjoy and share with me!


vamp kisses 

3 comments:

  1. hey there, little vampire lover! :)
    I know what you are talking about - twilight is like a drug. The interesting part is that the story is so basic and simple that you can't understand why it hits the soft spot of so many ladies around the world. I have been fascinated by vampires since I was little and stories about them nevere sieze to make me more and more fascinated. I always liked the romantic part of it, because as we know, most of the films or books are about the dark side, the blood lust and the killin. I always wanted to read and watch something that's not filled with blood just for the sight of it. When I saw the trailer for the first time, I think it was the summer of 2008, I tought, well, I don't like the actor and the actress but I would definitely see this movie. And I ended up seeing it, then reading the 4 books for 2 days and becoming one of the first fans in Bulgaria of this hysteria. It has an essense of something we have never met before and that's what makes it interesting.
    I'm sorry, I was carried away and wrote too much. Good luck with the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for being my blog's first visitor :)
    I feel exactly the same way when it comes to the romance in The Twilight Saga. I remember reading the books just as fast you did because they were so interesting and they got me carried away so easily. Thanks again and hope to see u in my blog every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Am I really the first visitor, gosh, I'm glad :) I hope to read more from you, so carry on with the good work! :):):)

    ReplyDelete