Friday, March 19, 2010

Dreams if they are consistent and reasonable, become even more beautiful when they create a real world in their own image and likeness!

I desided to start with this sentense, because somehow reminds me
of Twilight and Midnight sun! And because my favorite author
Stephanie Meyer start her books with quote :), i think its original.
I wish to write about Midnight sun, because in these days
i've read a fan fictionts and they are amazing.
The people who write that option of Midnight sun are genuis
and i told them "people write whatever, you are awesome"!
I think that the chapters are written with her own style and
i forgot that they are write by her fans.
My desire is to share about my personal opinion about Edward
and his side of story in Midnight sun(:i don't have patient to read it:)
I cant deny that Edward is my weakness from each perspective i look
and thats why this book Midnight sun is my favorite of all,
and i really hope Stephanie Meyer will finish this book someday and
my first job then is to go to bookstore and buy it...
And you know in this world are so many people who will do exacly the same thing!
After all i'm glad that there are people who have posted these variations of midnight sun, i reading them with a large fascination.
Because all the time we are in Bella's head, just for a while in Jacob
thoughts in Breaking down, but Edward after all is Edward :)
Its really, really intersting too look behind his thoughts, to know about his feelings.
I love everything connected with this vampire love story.
Its like a drug to me to escape in this small world called Twilight, there everything is possible.
I hope my desire come true...and we, all fans of Twilight to sink again in this incredible vampire love story :)

Not so vampire post but with a much vamp kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment