Monday, September 6, 2010

Quotes

This is some of my favorites quotes from The Black Dagger Brotherhood:

"I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened."

"When I want you to beg, I'll tell you."

"That's you," Wrath said. You shall be called the Black Dagger warrior Dhestroyer, descended of Wrath son of Wrath."
"But you'll always be Butch to us," Rhage cut in. "As well as hard-ass. Smart-ass. Royal pain in the ass. You know, whatever the situation calls for. I think as long as there's an ASS in there, it'll be accurate."
"How about bASStard?" Z suggested.
"Nice. I feel that."

"I believe there's a hand that guides us. It just isn't always a gentle one. Or one that seems fair at the time. But I dunno, I try to trust in it now. When I freak, I just try to... shit, I guess trust in it. Because at the end of the day, what else can you do? Choice only gets you so far. Reasoning and planning too. The rest... it's up to someone else. Where we end up, who we know, what happens to the people we love... we don't have a lot of control over any of it."

"Besides, you think I'm not used to hurting? For me, it's home sweet home, my brother."

"Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there."

"I liked you, cop. From the moment I met you. No… not the first moment. I wanted to kill you when I first met you. But then I liked you. A lot."

"Love was worth sacrificing for, he thought as he left his room. Even if it wasn't yours."

"The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of shit."

"After all, tragedy didn't discriminate, so everyone was subject to the same whims of fate."

"Some bridges you crossed on your own, no matter who drove you to the edge"

"All I know is, she's a pounding in my chest that I can't ignore. . . hell, that I don't WANT to ignore."

"Sometimes in life, from out of a myriad of prosaic decisions like what to eat and where to sleep and how to dress, a true crossroads is revealed. In these moments, when the fog of relative irrelevancy lifts and fate rolls out a demand for free will, there is only left or right – no option of four-by-fouring into the underbrush between two paths, no negotiating with the choice that has been presented. You must answer the call and pick your way. And there is no reverse. "

"A book unopened alters not the ink on it's pages"

Vamp kisses

2 comments:

  1. "I liked you, cop. From the moment I met you. No… not the first moment. I wanted to kill you when I first met you. But then I liked you. A lot."
    xaxax that's a good one! Great, in fact :D love your sources girl :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dark princess :D the book is really fun, you should read it :) like i said
    all the time the sentences are like this one, even better... omg i'm in love! and thank for the comment

    ReplyDelete