Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vampire Academy and something else...:)

Hello again, i wasn't here for a long time. But i love to write so i'm writting whenever someone read it or not. I write and don't post it anywhere just for myself. I think i'm not of the people with actual talent, but it's my way of therapy and i love it. Anyway i decided to write a fan fiction of Vampire Academy and this time to post it. This is the first chaper of the Vampire Academy (book 1) of Dimitri's point of view. Who has read the books of Richelle Mead will know what is about.:) I hope you enjoy it and comment. :) DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Vampire Academy books or characters; they belong to the author Richelle Mead :) This is just a fan fiction. English is not my native language so it may have some mistakes. The flight was unexpectedly long or maybe was my desire for action, talking. The other guardians with me were into some small talk, but not me. I was sent to bring back the Princess Dragomir and female dhampir Rosemarie Hathaway, who was supposed to protect the Princess, but she exposed her to danger instead. All the Strigoi are looking for the Vassilisa girl, they will gladly destroy the Dragomir line. We have to bring the girls back to the Academy, where they will be safe. Of what I heard about Rosemarie she is trouble and she would be in trouble when we arrive to safety. When the flight was over, we found the house easily; the information from Headmistress Kirova was accurate. We were pretty sure this is the right location; I started walking around and survey the place, not long after I knew all about the house I needed to know. I chose the open window filled with darkness and quiet inside, with the feeling this is the room they are staying in. I became one with the shadows, the moon and the lamp above gave me enough light to see what is happening around. I gave orders to the others to take their places, waiting to see if there will be some sing of life before we take action. I felt the warm breeze, playing with my hair while I was looking through the open window. I was observing for some time now. The girls are probably sleeping since its 3 a.m. in the morning. We are all over the place and there is not much room for escape, but I’m not taking any chances. I heard a small scream, and immediately tensed, but I made a gesture to the guardians not to take any action, for now. I want to see what was that scream first. And I saw it, the dim light of the nightstand lamp, and the Princess along with Rosemarie. A nightmare, that’s what I thought. My body became calm again; I stared into the room to see what they will do next. The girls were talking, it’s seems Hathaway is trying to calm down the Dragomir Princess, from her nightmare. The subject of their conversation changed, I knew because of the determination in Rosemarie’s eyes and the hunger in Vasilisa face. Rosemarie’s neck was now exposed to the Princess fangs and they found their way to the Hathaway’s neck. Moroi needed blood in order to survive, but they have human feeders to give their blood for Moroi’s; exchanging the rush of the endorphins from the bite. It’s pretty much like drugs for the humans. A Blood whore is what we say about the dhampirs who gave blood to Moroi. All the dhampirs around me were sick; they made a sound of disgust and were trying not to look in to the direction of the room. I was raised in Siberia where they are a lot of female dhampirs giving blood for Moroi’s. I’m more used to it than other dhampirs. It was disgusting for me as well, but not as much. Still it’s pretty unpleasant and taboo for our races. I didn’t take my eyes of them while watching the feeding and I had the feeling that these girls didn’t have many options. They were living with humans for two years, in their world and rules. Humans don’t know about us, except the feeders. Why I was excusing the actions of that girl? The feeding was over; this is the right time we were waiting. Rose will be slow and vulnerable; her chance for escape is now very small. I didn’t saw the black cat on the window at first, but it seems the cat saw me and it hissed in my direction. Cats don’t like dhampirs, I wonder how this dhampir is living with one. Next to the open window came Rose, attracted from the not friendly cat. The breeze made her hair move, and suddenly I wanted to run my fingers to that beautiful black, long like satin hair. Her eyes met mine, with fear and surprise. She immediately stepped back and stumbled out of the room. I decided to wait until they come out of the house. A few minutes later I heard the sound of closing door and two pairs of steps. They were too loud even a human will hear them; we knew they don’t have a chance with all of us. We were too many, and more fast then them. It’s seemed they have a pack of keys with them, I was hearing clearly the sound of rattle. We run after them and soon we were close, the street light was making shades of their running bodies. The Princess heard us first; I saw the way she sped up. Rose was last to hear us, but she didn’t run fast enough. She was dizzy, from losing blood of what I could tell. We were almost approaching them, I ran before their path. I was faster than most of the dhampirs I know, these girls were easy to catch because of lack of experience. I was now stepping out in front of them. Hathaway immediately grabbed Vasilisa’s arm and looked at me, before pressing the Princess behind her. “Leave her alone” “Don’t touch her” Rosemarie growled in my direction. I was impressed, this girl is brave. Did she think she could take a dozen of trained dhampirs older then herself? I knew that she couldn’t, but it seems like she was thinking about it. Not to mention the years of training we have, and her lack of training for two years. She maybe knows some other thing about fighting, but not as much as me or the other dhampirs with me. But in all of this I didn’t want to frighten them, I want only to bring them back to the Academy alive and safe. I held out my hand, hoping to calm Rosemarie and take a step forward, “I’m not going to – “ Rosemarie leapt out at me, but her lack of coordination told me she wasn’t so trained, but she has some instincts in her. I pushed her off with more force then I attended to and she lost her balance. She was headed to the ground; I reached out just as fast as I pushed her off of me. I grabbed her by the arm to keep her steady. I felt her warm and sweaty hand under my grip. I glanced down at her neck, taking notice in the two little puncture marks against her dark skin, blood flow out of them. She met my gaze, and reached up touching the wound and pulled her fingers against the marks. Her face showed embarrassment and she shook that lovely long hair over her face and neck, trying to hide the bite marks. Again I wanted to run my fingers into that satin smoothness. I forced myself to stop and laid my eyes back to hers. She fought against my grasp, making me realize that I was still holding her and I let her go. Clearly Rosemarie was uptight and ready for struggle; she was bracing herself for another attack. “Don’t.” Said with a gentle voice the Princess, trying to restrain Rosemarie; for seconds I though it’s going on some conversation between two of them, like they have some type of bond we didn’t see. I felt the resignation in Hathaway’s body, and I stepped forward moving my attention to Vasilisa Dragomir. “My name is Dimitri Belikov” I said with a bow. ”I’ve come to take you back to St. Vladimir’s Academy, Princess.”

No comments:

Post a Comment