Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back to Twilight. :)

I will give you 50 reason to be in love with Edward Cullen.
Many of them I took from the book of George Beam "obsessed", in his book are of course 150 reasons, but i will be more brief. I strongly recommend this book, its described many of the world of Twilight and Stephenie Meyer.  Here is the highlights.
First he is a vampire. Very important, he is a gentleman. He looks you like you're the one thing in the wotld, he is intersted. He is rich. He sings you a lullabies. He shines. Would love you for life. He would die for you.He has a rich vocabulary. Put funny jokes. He is faithful.
Would do everything for you to be happy. He makes other girl to jelous. It is a contemporary Romeo. If he says forever... keeps the promise.  He wants to marry you as soon as possible. He is a superhero. He transfers you while you sleep. He growls. He is your vampire angel. He has morals. He is not afraid to tell you how much he loves you. He have a melodic laugh. He's handwrithing is perfect.
He's volvo is sexy. He's smells like heaven. He is romantic. He plays the piano. It gives you security. Kissing is damn unique. :) He can enter your room without anybody noticing. Appears from nowhere and then kiss you. He is sexy. He is the most beautiful man on the planet. (: No, not the planet, in the universe:) Take care of you. He have a conscience. Unique smile. He is able to make you immortal. He whispers you nice things in your ear. Keeps your face when he kisses you. Forever will be young and gorgeous. He will write a song for you. He loves you for what you are.  He is jealous. From 1918 is single. He have an amazing taste in music. Says you're wonderful, and not only that you look wonderful. He is passionate. He is Edward Cullen!

I was carry on for a little, I made them much more than 50, but you understand ... I could write all day as thousands of reasons, though it echoes the case of Edward. I will say boldly, dream of almost every woman regardless of age, views and whatever it was. Could such a man exists on this earth? Unless a vampire, obviously only vampire can love forever. :) But don't lose hope, I hope all who have't found your Edward find it. (Me too)

"I'll be back so soon you will not feel my absence. Take care of my heart I left it with you"

Vamp kisses

4 comments:

  1. wow, those sound like 50 (or more) good reasons to read the book... feel free to give it to me when you're done with it ;) promise I'll take good care of it :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I just loooove that photo of Damon!!! it kills me everytime I see it! so damn hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know it kills me too... and of course i give you the book :*

    ReplyDelete