Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quotes :)

Here is some of my favorite quote, I take them from my favorite books. :) enjoy  (:of course the most of them are from Twilight. :)

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Fire and Ice.
Some say the world will end in fire, some in Ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I think I know
enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

"And so the lion fell inlove with the lamb..."
"what a stupid lamb"
"what a sick masochistic lion..."

"Even when you believe you're alone the ones who love you
are still watching over you. ''

"I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you and I will always love you."

"Before you, Bella, my life was an endless night, very dark, but
there were stars-points of light and reason... And then you shot across my life like a meteor. Seddenly everything was brilliancy, there was beauty"

"You are the very best part of me."


"Myths in which we believe, becoming a true."

"In dreams and in love, nothing is impossible."

"Myth in the end, is a story without end..."

Vamp kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment