Friday, April 9, 2010

Vampire diaries

Really, really I'm in love with Damon :D, I just watched the last episode, I've read the first and the second book, and i start the 3-th book, it so interesting and excited! In a lot of places I've read that the series was made on behalf of books and some basic ideas and things are taken from her, main characters as such. I'm in love with the books and with the series of course, just think actors are perfectly chosen, the idea of series are great and even if it were made and placed at the time at which the "vampires" were't so high-profile, with security would still be successful! Just show is unique, and Damon is the most unique of all:) keep them in suspense all the time and that of Damon at times he goes goodness:) just the show is number one!
Also, the main actress is Bulgarian, and is great and I would say that she is playing very well. Can't wait to exit the next season, which is very annoying because the episodes come out very slowly.
Vamp kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment